Monday, November 24, 2008

Thoughts........

Maybe I just want to ramble this morning, or some how trying to take a break from the reality of school, but I had the best weekend! Nick and I pretty much did nothing this weekend. Oh yea, we did go to applebee's but that was just an after thought. Life is good. I don't think it can get better then at this moment. It's interesting how relationships go through different stages. Every stage is fun and exciting. I remember when Nick and I started dating how giddy I was. Now I am not so giddy, but more get butterflies every time I see him. I feel at home around him. We just get closer every day. It is so fun to fall in love! When the walls are done magic can happen. I don't even mean to sound cheesy, but when two people are just willing to let themselves go, and just fall for each other it's an amazing experience. I think some people never get to the point where all their walls are totally down in a relationship. It's a scary place to be. You feel vulnerable at times when you realize this person is so much a part of you now, it wouldn't be the same if they were to just go away or things didn't work out. It's worth the risk to me. The way Nick makes me feel. WOW! Other then Nick I do have a life, like work and more work. Teaching is going great. I can't complain. My students are full of drama and suprises every day, but I am totally used to it. It never gets boring that's for sure. I have a very small amount of kids this year. I almost got student that would have been a wild one, but luckily the district realized this was not an appropriate setting so I got off the hook! My other job at 24 hour fitness is still good. I just like working there now because of Nick. However, I really wouldn't mind not having a second job. It's such a pain sometimes, but the money is nice, and it helps that I get to see Nick more!! Well, I think I have rambled enough for now!

No comments: