Monday, November 10, 2008

After the Fact




So, I forgot to talk about my amazing weekend last weekend, and I will also write about this weekend. Both were such a blast. Last weekend Chris and the girls came down to see me. We had such a blast. They got to meet Nick! The girls really liked him. Whitney was a little charmer with him. She really just warmed up to him almost in an instant. I mean who wouldn't..ha ha. He is a nice looking guy! She is now in that stage where she doesn't like me that much...her words are "yucky Becca." I try not to let it get me down..ha. I know she is only two..:-) We first went to the mall without Nick, and I showed Christina the ring that I was going to get. It made me nervous because the kids were crawling all over the place! We then met up with Nick and went to the dinosaur museum. I think the kids had fun, and then the best part of all. Nick and his little sister baby sat my neices and my sister and I went out to dinner. We had a great time. It was nice to be out with just us. Nick was a gem for baby sitting. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever! All together a great weekend!

No comments: