Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My BIG 30th birthday.............

OK...SO I really don't know why this is messed up, but if you click on view images then you can go through the pictures. I tried to post alot of pics. Basically I just wanted to put some more pictures up of Nick and I. They are dorky most of them!! Well, my 30th was excellent. It got kind of drug out into four days. The party time is over though. It was a great birthday. Saturday Nick and I just hung out all day and had some fun. He is so sweet, he took me to the melting pot...VERY good! We had a blast. Sunday we just relaxed and made dinner. On my actual birthday I made HIM dinner..lol. I was happy to though, because he made my birthday so special, and it was a school night, so we didn't want to be out late..ha ha. I love that boy! He has the ring in his possession, so it's only a matter of time before I get it! He said the ring was flawless. I am so excited to have it, and wear it as a symbol of out love!!!
http://widget-36.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=2666130979421593910&site=widget-36.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Becca! I will be following in your foot steps soon! It's so good to see that you are doing well and so in love. Congrats! Can't wait to see a picture of the ring!

Nana Jan said...

I loved your pictures. You look great but more importantly, you look HAPPY! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and having my whole family here with me!

Christina White said...

Cute pictures! It was fun to see more pictures of you and Nick together! You look so great! And so good together! We'll have to take more at Thanksgiving! We are so excited to have you stay with us! Love you!

Much Love, Chris

Kimberly Clark said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a good one!