Monday, November 10, 2008

This weekend........


Nic Makes fun of me because I like to take pictures of myself. It's not that I think I look amazing or anything, I just like to do it. I snapped this before we went out this weekend. It was his big 27 birthday this weekend. I took him to get Sushi at Happy Sumo..LOVE THAT place! We also didn't forget the ice cream. The great thing is we have alot of the same tastes in food. We know during the week we have to buckle down and eat like a health freak, and then we can relax a bit on the weekends. This works really well! We enjoy our weekend slurges. I then drug Nick out dancing with me. I love to dance, and he just shakes his hips a little..lol. It works! On Sunday we then had dinner with his family. I made the cake and his mom made Nick's favorite meal. She is a great cook. It was so nice to have a family dinner. I am so happy his family is so easy to be around. We stayed there all day! We then came home and snuggled and talked till we fell asleep. Again another weekend for the books. I love you Nick!!!

3 comments:

Oceanchild said...

Your pic is cute and I like posts with pics on them way better. Your hair is so long!

Kimberly Clark said...

Hey becca, I sent you an email Monday asking if you could watch my kids on Nov. 21st while my mom, sister and I went to a concert for 2 hours (in Utah at the old delta center in Salt Lake City.) But I haven't heard back from ya, so I got on your blog. I would pay ya. If not I can ask Lindsay Simmons if she can. Let me know thanks Kim

Christina White said...

HI, love your pretty long hair! LOve to hear about you and Nick! So good to hear you all aglow with love!