Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

Wow..it's been a while since I have written on this ...so here goes. Well, Nick and I are totally moving forward in our relationship. I can't give out to many details, but I did give a hint! Life has been great still. I am just looking forward to the weekend. My sister and neices are coming into town, and we are going to have a blast this weekend! I am excited to see the little rug rats!! I just need this day to be over now! I get so anxious sometimes when I am away from my luv. I always get so excited to see him even if we have only been apart for a short period of time. I know...love..ha. I am sure some of you can relate. Yes, honey moon stage is still going strong. Who knows...it may never go away, so I hope!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

Hope you do have fun this weekend. I saw Christina and her girls at your moms for Trick or Treating and they were talking about how excited they were to go see their Aunt Becca.

Christina White said...

Thanks for a fun weekend! We did have a great time! We love you! And we enjoyed meeting Nick! He is an attractive guy! you look great together!

Love you, Sis!!