Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cookie Time

The last activity before the kids crashed out was decorating some sugar cookies. They enjoyed this activity as much as me watching them. I love to bake with my neices when I go home. They just like to stick their little fingers in the sugar and dough! Oh well, at leas the germs are baked out in the oven. At least that is what I have been told over the years.



I love Kenzie to death. We decided to make some Halloween cookies. She goes all out on the decorating. I think whoever eats these will have to take a swift trip to the dentist soon after! I love the way they turned out. She was very intense about the way the candy corns were placed on the cookie. Fortunately for us Pa has a sweet tooth, and he had one.

2 comments:

Christina White said...

Awesome cookies! Kenzie loved to see them posted on your blog! YOu and Nic are cute together! So happy for you! Sorry the Olive Garden was crazy! That's my girl's for you! We love you so much and we are so glad that you came home for a visit! I will plan a weekend to UT with the girls soon! Take Care!

Kimberly Clark said...

Becca you have a blog! That is Fabulous. I hope we can stay in touch by blogging. I need your email to add you to my blog. I an email add. from you a while back I will try that and see if it adds you to my blog. Cute pictures and who is that guy? HA HA! Take care.