Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Extensions


So I have been toying with the idea of getting extensions. They are a bit expensive, but I guess I am having a mid life crisis already. I didn't have work last Thursday, and my friend who is a hair dresser convinced me to let her put in a hair piece. Its a clip on. It blended in with my other hair pretty good. I took a pic...what do you all think? I loved having long hair. Nick loved it. He says I am in the cute category, and that's the best place to be. He bumped me into the sexy category tonight. He was blown away by the whole look. I loved impressing him! Funny how dating him makes me want to look better and better. He is my inspiration!

1 comment:

Christina White said...

Cute! It makes your hair look fuller! I love it! More pictures, maybe from the back view too! I love you!