Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oh Yea about the weekend.....

Olive Garden time. So while I am training I get one cheat meal a week. I decided to take some members of the family to the Olive Garden. I have become very infactuated with the 6 cheese marina sauce. Try it! So, I drug my brother and his wife there, and also my two neices. They were not as impressed as I was...sad!

Sweet...innocent...ahh ....the old keep the children busy with coloring the menu trick. I have seen it done, but never tried it myself. It works for about one minute, until they start fighting over the crayon colors. Bomb on that one.
She looks possessed from the pasta. It was a wild visit to the Olive Garden! I think the visit scared her.

Um, My brother looks like he has a slight mexi mustache in this picture, I don't recall seeing it at the time. He looks happy to be there as well. Happy, happy joy..joy. Ode to family time!


No comments: