Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Jeans..

So today is my last day of school for the week. We had parent teacher confrences the last two nights. I am spent. After Parent teachers I got a bee in my bonnett, and bought $100 pair of jeans. For all of you who don't know I recently lost 20 pounds in the last 2 and a half months. I have been working with a trainer, and eating like a health nut. It has paid off though, because I am still dropping. Anyway, they are a size I have not been in a long time, and I have to admit they make my tush look pretty darn good. That is my one of my areas that have a lack of bounce to it (Flat and wide in past). It is improving and getting a bit perkier, but according to my trainer she wants to get another 20 pounds off of me, and I am sure it will be up to my shoulder blades by then. Yea baby! I just feel amazing this morning. Tonight Nick and I are going to an 80's butt rock band. I got a tank top just for the occasion. I love that boy......sigh. We couldn't hang out last night because we are both so darn busy, but we did manage to talk on the phone for 45 minutes..it only seemed like five. Time flies with him. I am such a lucky woman!~

No comments: