Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My life

Well just to update everyone. I currently live in Midvale, Ut (that is the SLC area for all of you non-utah people). I have two jobs that keep me very busy. I teach severe special education at a high school here in Midvale. I also get the opportunity to teach peer tutorings as well. They are regular education students who get to get to help tutor my students for a grade. I am around teens ALL day, but I love it. I also work the front desk at 24 hourfitness on some nights, and weekend. This is my fun job. I love going to work. I am friends with everyone I work with. I am very greatful for both jobs. There have been many friendships created from both jobs, and can't imagine my life with out some of these people!
I guess I don't get the idea of blogging, so I decided to try it out! Most everyone that I associate with has one! They are all married, and blog about their kids & husbands, and other random family activities. I on the other hand have no kids, and last time I checked no husband. However I do have many school children that I am in charge of on a daily basis, and also a new signifigent other, so I can subsitute! My activities day to day really don't vary all that much, but sometimes I feel like I live in a comedy. My students are hilarious and very dramatic. I try to keep a sense of humor about it all. I would not make it through my job if I took anything to serious. I really do love them like I would my own children. I am the mother hen of them all here at school. I am very protective of how they are treated at school. We have a blast some days, and I think wow I am getting paid to hang out with these amazing children. With that said..I love to ramble, and I am doing it AGAIN..ha! More to come...........

No comments: