Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love is a wonderful thing..

I think its kind of funny that about four people read my blog. I guess that is why I am so personal. I want my family to know how happy I am. I really never thought I would ever feel this happy. I really truly hope and believe this happiness will last. Life has its up's and downs, but in general having a good attitude and a happy soul make it so much better. I can't be more greatful for the man brought into my life right now. I guess you can never predict the future, but I see one with him. I hope things go as smooth as they are right now into the future. He is just the person I want to be like. He has so many awesome qualities. He brings out everything good about me. I also love the fact we were friends first. That is the only way to date now in my eyes. Hopefully I wont have to worry about that anymore. Well, I have rambled, but my heart is very full this morning. I have an amazing life!

1 comment:

Christina White said...

Luv You Becca! Thanks for your words of encouragement and support! I am doing better now. I am so glad that you are so happy!