Monday, September 22, 2008

Most AMAZING weekend ever!

So, let me tell you about my weekend. Now, I can tell you about my guy. We have been friends for while, but about a month ago it started to turn into something more. His name is Nick, and we have worked together at 24 hour fitness for over a year. He is a personal trainer...aka..Mr. Buff man (you should see his muscles!). At first he was a little shy, but this summer he couldn't stay away from me at the front desk..:-) Then, I couldn't shut him up!! Well, he would say he can't shut me up, but that's ok. So...we started to date. It was very natural. It has been the best dating experience I have ever had. He is just amazing in everyway. We had the best weekend together. We spent about 30 hours straight together. Now, that is a record for me for sure. I drug him to the high school dance with me. He was a champ. I actually got him to bust a move on the dance floor. We even snuck in a few slow dances. I don't think I have slow danced with anyone for a long time. Sunday we spent all day eating, working out (he kicked my butt!), and just relaxing. I think I met my other half....:-). SHHHH..don't tell, but I think he feels the same way!

2 comments:

Oceanchild said...

Yay! I'm glad you met another half of you! :)

Christina White said...

Hi Becca! Pictures! Please! post them! Love YOU!

much love, Chris