Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Wrath of the Wedding Plans

So all of you who know me best understand that I don't work well under pressure. Starting to plan this wedding has been stressing me out a bit. The original plan was to find a yard and do it cheap. Make the food, rent the tables and chairs, do all the decorations. Yes, this would save money however, it would create so much un neccesary stress to my life. I already work over full time teaching then have a part time job on top of that. Nick and I's schedule is seriously opposite and it's impossible to get things done during the day. I work 7-3 every day and nights 6-11 two days a week. He works a split shift 7-11 or 12 then back to work at 4-9 most days. It's pathetic that we only maybe get to see each other an hour before we both want to crash out at night. Anyway, with that said trying to plan all the little details is getting to my nerves. Over the weekend I started searching on the internet for places and come to find out they are affordable. They take care of most the work. Nick and I are going to check out a place today that really stuck out to me. If we like it we will book it! Thats a ton of stress over with. We are also meeting with a photographer on Sat, so wish us luck with that too! This is all supposed to be FUNN right??? ha ha. The only fun thing I have experience thus far is trying on wedding dresses. I actually enjoyed my day with the girls. I will update everyone on what happens with the place today!

1 comment:

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

Hey, so if that photographer is expensive, Jimmys sister is a professional photographer as well. She did such a great job on ours! She's very reasonably priced! Anyway, let me know if you'd like to call her and she could give you prices, etc. She has a website that you could look at...I just can't think of it off the top of my head. Jimmys other sister makes wedding cakes...if you want, I can email you a picture of ours that she made. She's absolutely AMAZING! Anyway, let me know what I can help you with! I still want details...where you're getting married, when??? drop me an email if you get the chance!