Monday, February 23, 2009

I am lazy..

Ok, so I really have all intentions to post pictures up, but I am to lazy, or more forgetful to bring the camera and down load them here at school. Valentines was great. I have pics (coming soon). Nick got me a fondue pot, and I got him and espresso machine! I told him NO flowers, that it was a waste of money. He got me something better. We did exchange gifts two days before Valentines because we were to excited! Well, we tried the fondue the friday before. We took Nick's little sister out for pizza and then we all had fondue. I have pics of this too. We decided to stay in and make dinner (shushi). It was a pain! I have never made sushi before. I do know how to cook, but sushi is an unfamiliar. I got a bit stressed out over it all, and poor Nick was patient with it all. Valentines was not super romantic, but we got through it, and cranked out so pretty good sushi rolls. I have pics of those too! Yes, I know it's far past Valentines, but I forgot to write about it!

1 comment:

Oceanchild said...

sushi sounds hard. I'll probably just keep paying for the experts to make it. Can't wait to see some pics.