Thursday, February 19, 2009

AN update..

Wedding plans are coming along very nice. Nick and have chosen a photographer, but a deposit down,and also put a deposit down on the place. We are moving right along..yea! I am getting really excited to get married. I have all the big stuff figured out. It gets me all emotional to think about getting married to Nick. I sure do love that man. He is so amazing in every way. He makes me feel like a million bucks. He supports me in every way. I hope that I give the same back to him that he gives to me every day. I have been working so hard to get my holiday weight off, and I had a complete melt down on Tuesday. He put me on a low/high calorie diet. My low days are only 1000 calories, and my high day is between 1200-1500. I usually stay on the lower range. This is supposed to help shake it up a bit. Anyway, there is no way I get through the 1000 calorie days without at least one diet coke. I ran out last week. I didn't make my meals for the week, and I was just having a bad day. Yesterday he bought me a pack of diet cook and made some stuff for my meal plan. I got home to turkey burgers and veggies cooking. It was so sweet of him! Shout out to Nick! Love love love him!

1 comment:

Oceanchild said...

YIkes 1000 calories. I don't know how you do it. Nice that he's there to help you!!