Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I SHOUT OUT!

I just have to give a shout out to my in-laws. I love my husbands family. I have always been welcomed with open arms. They have shown me love from the begining! They are amazing, because they all live down here in Salt Lake, but they give us our distance. They are there when we need them. I truly enjoy spending time with them. I am almost to the point where I feel just as comfortable around them as I do my own family. We had a family Christmas party over at his grandma's house, and I loved every minute of it. There family is warm and open. They always are concerned about what is going on in your life. I couldn't ask to be married into a better family! I know the reason why my husband is so amazing, because he comes from such an amazing family. .........
SHOUT OUT TO THE REMY'S! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: