Friday, February 12, 2010

We SIGNED

SO the house is ours!!!

We are SO excited. This process has been slightly full of anxiety and it has been down right exausting at times. The wonderful thing is our base mortage payment will only be $60 more then what we are paying. We will not be moving in till next week though because we are going to Idaho this weekend. YEA!!!

PLEASE anyone feel free to come stay with us. We have plenty of room!! I am serious don't hestitate to ask..PLEASE!!
Or if anyone wants to help us move that would be great!! ha ha.............

2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

Congrats! that is awesome! WHOO HOO!

Lisa said...

Becca! I have been thinking about you lately. I was reading back on my fitness blog and seeing all of your comments. I hope you are doing well! I am back at it and would love you to join me!! Love ya girl!