Monday, August 31, 2009

More Updates to COME..promise..BUT....



I introduce you to my new favorite item. I finally have my own snuggie! Have you seen the comercials?? They are on all the time. Well my sweet husband brought it home for me. I have been wanting one forever, because I get so cold in the winter, and he thought they looked stupid, BUT he caved and got me one. I also made him feel even more like a man when he tried in on for a picture. I think he looks like a monk..lol. Well, I will be back to bloggin more. I promise to update on all the summer activities!

3 comments:

Becca said...

My hubbs is adorable!

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

I had to laugh and show this to Jimmy because he has TOTALLY wanted one of those ever since he saw a commercial. I showed him an episode of Ellen where she was making fun of it, and he said, "Whatever! I don't care what she thinks! That is a perfect blanket!!!" So when he saw this, he just looked at me and said, "See?" I thought it was funny. I had thought about just making him one, but I couldn't make it as cheap as you can buy it...ha ha. Anyway, you'll have to let me know how you like it. give me a call sometime! We need to chat!

Kimberly Clark said...

Oh, my gosh that picture of nick is hillarious and your right that is the first thing I thought of. MONK! LOved it. That is so cool that he got that for you. What a sweety.