Wednesday, June 3, 2009

HOLY HOLY MOLY OR MOLIE..who knows!

SOooooo...in one week from today I will officially be Becca Remy. Don't you all love the sound of that? I sure do. I have my first official document with my new name on it, and it's my gym membership. That's right I FINALLY quite my job at twenty four hour fitness. The place has served me well what can I say. I met my soon to be hubby there, and pretty much every friend I have right now in Utah. With my job loss I also lost my free gym membership. Have no fear Nick is here to swoop ma up and add me onto his membership for free. YES!!!!!!!! I am marrying him for a free membership, and a free personal trainer. Think of how much money I will save on my fitness over the years. Of coarse kidding. I am soooooo excited to marry my baby! I am a bundle of nerves and butterflies all swarming around in my tummy! I so appreciate the effort some of you have made to come to my wedding. I have such great friends and family.SHOUT OUT TO YOU ALL!!! YEA!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I was going to be able to come to your wedding!!! I am so excited for you. I can tell you are beaming, just through your words! You will have to post a picture of your invitation so I can see your cute couple-ness.

Melissa said...

yah! I am so so so excited for you. I kind of feel jipped (sp) that I have missed out of the last couple years of your life! Why couldnt we have just been roomies forever! :) I am so glad you are so happy. The wait is worth it, huh!? Being married is awesome, kind of boring (boring=secure), but awesome! :) We will definately be at the reception, not so sure about the ceremony... but i will try. love you