Monday, May 11, 2009

HOLY WOW!

SO it really is under 30 days till I get married. I took off the counter because it was wrong. It is actually calculated from the first date I had and that was the 12th. It really is the Tenth of June!! I am soooo excited to be married. I love Nick so much. He is seriously the perfect guy. SO sweet to me, always telling me how wonderful I am. He is sincere and just a genuine person. For those of you who haven't met him, I really think you will love him when you do. That is why you need to come to my reception/wedding to see who this amazing guy is that I am madly in love with! He completes me in every way. He is my life now, and I am so excited to start my life with him. I just look at him and think he is the most gorgeous man I have ever put my eyes on. I could go on and on, but I am sure it's boring to you all!! I love my NICK!!

1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

I love the picture of you and Nick. The time is flying by SO fast and your wedding day will be here before you know it. Everyone who sees your engagement pictures just loves them. You both look so happy!
Love you,
MOM