Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been a while....

Yea, I know I have not even posted about Christmas Break. It was awesome and there are to many details to write about. I went up to Idaho for some of the break, and Nick came up for a few days. It was nice to have all the family together. I found my wedding dress while up in Idaho. It's pretty amazing. I am totally in love with it. I can't believe I found it!! I also can't believe I only get to wear it one day and that's it! Well, I will try and keep this more up to date. As for me I gotta get back to work!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Where did you find it? What does it look like? You have to fill me in on the details!

Kimberly Clark said...

I was so excited to hear about you finding "The Dress" So amazing. I heard all about it. I cant wait to see you in it. It was so good to see you over Christmas break. I still played in my dress even after I was married. For the price it was I was waring in more than once. LOL!

Oceanchild said...

I want to see your dress. Weird how you can find them in Idaho huh...I looked forever down here but ended up with one from Idaho too.

Glad you had a good break. Get online soon so we can chat.