Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WOW!!!


Ok, so I wasn't expecting this hot little item for a couple weeks. Nick suprised me last night after work and popped the question. It was a simple way to ask, but he knew i wanted it that way. Very private, and simple! He did perfect on the way he asked. I got home from work (24 hour fitness), and was sitting on the couch. I decided to take a shower because I had been battling a cold and showers seems to help clear me out. Well, when I got out and all in my jammies, Nick had turned off all the lights except for the Christmas tree. So, before I get into to much detail Nick had told me earlier that he had gone shopping??..for more ornaments and a star. I was kind of sad he didn't wait for me..ha ha. Well, first I saw the beautiful star, then I looked down from that and there were a few new ornaments on the tree. One said, "Will you marry me?" and then the others just had some cute things he wanted to say to me, and then I started crying. OF coarse..lol. I was totally in my pj's with damp hair, and turned around and he was on one knee. He then popped the question and of coarse I said yes!!! It was very sweet and special. He then told me to turn one of the ornaments around and the ring was tied to one of the brances. So, I posted a picture of the ring, but honestly does not do it justice!!!!!!! What a shock. I was not expecting it. Nick I LOVE YOU!!! I am so excited to be your wife..oh yea now I can say fiance..lol!!

6 comments:

Nana Jan said...

WOW is the right word!!! The ring is gorgeous and the proposal was very romantic. Nick you did it right!!! I am so happy for both of you. You are so perfect together. I love you, Becca!
MOM

Jen said...

How sweet! That ring is beautiful!!! Congratulations Becca, I really am happy for you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! That ring is seriously GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Christina White said...

Becca! So beautiful! Hey, it looks like it is yellow gold? Is that just the reflection off your skin? Congrats!! So happy for you! I think that Nick waas very romantic about it all! yeah! Love you Becca!

--You sis

Tanji, Jimmy Jay and Baby Taislyn! said...

Oh Becca, that ring is beautiful! I'm soo excited for you! I think he proposed in a beautiful way!!! Now we REALLY have to meet him!

Macie and Dan Robison said...

BECCA!!!!
That is so romantic!!! I am so happy for you and I am SO EXCITED about my new brother in law!!!!!
I love you- you ring is PERFECT!!!