Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THE BIG 3-1-Reflections....

SO today I am old. I feel old..but I dont' feel I look 31! I wonder what 31 is supposed to feel like?? I suppose if I had a few kids under my belt I would look more like 31. I feel like I have been a mother for years though..teaching kids can be a mothering experience. Sometimes I feel like I am going to burned out from kids, and will not want to be one.. ha ha! Wow..I am rambling already. Alot of wonderful things have happened this last year. I got married for one. Holy Moly, can I just say what a wonderful husband I have. How in the world did I get along without him??? He completes me in so many ways. I honestly would be content if we couldn't have kids for some reason. He is my better half. I feel like we melt into each other. From the moment we started dating we have been inseperable..bad spelling..but you get what I mean! I think our friends hate us because we seriously want to spend every spare minute with each others. The weekends are spent doing everything together. We have our little routine and love it. We are not exciting people, but we get excited to be together. I never thought I would ever have such a wonderful relationship. He is just a great guy. He is respectful and loving, and just a good person. It's hard to find someone who doesn't have alterior motives in life, and he really doesn't. His love for me is pure, and un-judgemental. I can be so difficult sometimes, and he handles me in a perfect way. Ok...my shout out to him is over, but I could go on and on.......BOY do I Love that man!!
I really can't think of any other huge event that has happened in the last year. I have learned alot about myself and am ready to move forward into my 31st year! I have a feeling it will be the best year yet. I look forward to all the exciting adventures that are coming!!!
Happy Birthday to me...ha ha!!!!

No comments: